[Asterisk-Users] Direct entry to your own voice mailbox

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 7 09:39:07 MST 2003

Hey Dan,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 18:47:07 +0300, Dan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is any possibility to dial a specific extension and then enter in your
> own mailbox (the one defined for that specific SIP phone) without asking for
> the exxtension number but only for the password?

Sure.  Pass the mailbox as an arg to the "VoiceMailMain" or
"VoiceMailMain2"-app.  See "show application voicemailmain" on the
Asterisk-console for more info.

> I want to be the same extension for all phones, not a specific one for each
> of them.

I think you could do that by passing "${CALLERIDNUM}" as the arg.

> It is possible to have a time stamp in the recorded message? I want to know
> when the  message has been recorded.

I think someone here was working on a patch for that, which was waiting
for prompts to be recorded.  Not sure of the current status.

   Grtz,

      Oliver