[Asterisk-Users] ZapRas: Anyone has an idea how to configure it ???

Lord Stroud nirs at ns.net-gurus.net
Mon Jul 7 03:49:12 MST 2003

Hi All,

  This is the third time I'm sending this to the list, seems that all my
messages keep being rejected or something like that.

  Is there anybody out there that has an idea how to make Asterisk
work with ZapRAS with an E1 interface? In addition, I would like to know
if anybody ever tried making GSM phones to connect to asterisk via PPP,
over an ISDN v.110 connection or v.120 connection.

Best Regards,
  Nir Simionovich