[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P noise?

Kevin Herzig Kevin at Herzig.Net
Sat Jul 5 19:18:02 MST 2003

Hi all.  I bought Digium's dev kit and a used IBM PL300 PC to try it out
in.  The X100P works fine, but with the TDM400P I get what I can best
describe as 'interrupt noise'... noise whenever I type a key on the
keyboard, or when something accesses the disk drive, uses cpu, etc.

In my other PC it works fine, no noise and sounds great.  But I cannot
dedicate the other PC to it.

Anyone have any ideas?   I'd be grateful.  So far I've had good success
getting * to dial out via IConnectHere.  Neat stuff!

Kevin