[Asterisk-Users] Integratting * With Database(Newbie)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Jul 5 09:13:35 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 08:42, God Knows Well wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think * supports database integration i would be thankful if anyone help
> me to configure my asterisk box with database support. One more think can i
> store Log in database.

asterisk supports a couple of things being integrated with databases,
but probably not what you are thinking about. Currently you can store
data and get to it via the PSQL application for integration with
postgres. Or you can use the Berkly DB code and the various DB commands.
CDR can be pushed out to a mysql database. From AGI you can connect to
any database you have linux code to support.

The config files are flat files and there is no integration with a
database to make them available that way.