[Asterisk-Users] zt_pri_errors: PRI got event: 8 / 6

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Fri Jul 4 09:24:39 MST 2003

Greetings.

Today I've installed a fresh new E100P on a EuroISDN PRI.

It seems to work well, accepting calls, but, when I start *, I have
the screen flooded with this message:

PRI got event: 8 (or  6)

If i look into /var/log/asterisk/messages i've this Error:

File chan_zap.c, Line 5341 (zt_pri_error): PRI: Read on 35 failed:
Unknown error 500

Repeated indefinitely.

Also, i've a real strange problem.

It seems that i'm perfectly able to call fixed phones, but If i try to
call:
- Mobile Phones
- Toll Free numbers, i obtain this from the *CLI>

    -- Executing SetCallerID("SIP/Telefono-1-d8f2", "199770783") in
new stack
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/Telefono-1-d8f2", "Zap/g1/348xxxxxxx") in
new stack
    -- Called g1/348xxxxxxx
    -- Channel 4, span 1 got hangup
  == No one is available to answer at this time
    -- Hungup 'Zap/4-1'

(xxxxx are for privacy issues)

Has anyone ideas?

I've lurked the archive for the zt_pri_error but did'nt find answers.

Another info that may be useful...

Every 3 or 4 minutes, i obtain this from the *CLI>

  == D-Channel on span 1 down
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
    -- B-channel 1 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 2 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 3 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 4 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 5 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 6 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 7 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 8 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 9 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 10 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 11 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 12 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 13 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 14 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 15 successfully restarted on span 1

Thanks
--
Stefano Finetti
System Consultant