[Asterisk-Users] res parking patch

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Jul 3 22:57:45 MST 2003

It's an offence ;) ?

yes I know that.

But in that case I needed to be able to pick the older
call in the parking lot, w/o knowing the parked number.
Useful when multiple calls get in, get parked and
I wanna to manage them in a FIFO way, dialling
just a single exten.

the queue app wasn't useful, since it rings
the members (or I must be an agent), and I (read:
the customer) didn't want that.

Matteo.

Scrive Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>:

> Did you not know you could dial the parked number and pick it up
> directly?
>
> On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 16:36, Brancaleoni Matteo wrote:
> > Ok, a little patch that adds a little functionality to call parking.
> > With that, you can pickup the older parked call, if many are in the
> > parking lot. The default exten to do that is 750, but can be changed
> > by setting "parkpick => exten" on parking.conf , like
> >
> > [general]
> > parkext => 800               ; What ext. to dial to park
> > parkpos => 801-820           ; What extensions to park calls on
> > parkpick => 821              ; What exten for picking older call on park
> > context => parkedcalls       ; Which context parked calls are in
> > parkingtime => 60
> >
> > I've done that since a customer asked me a such function.
> > Feel free to try it.
> > Disclaimer : I haven't tested it heavily... just seems to work ;)
> >
> > Matteo.
> --
> Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>

Matteo Brancaleoni