[Asterisk-Users] The Budgetone 100

shido shido at datavibe.net
Thu Jul 3 17:23:26 MST 2003

I just received my budgetone 100 and the difference between using sjphone and being at the mercy of my cheap Muse XL PCI sound card is like comparing night and day. Now that I have some real hardware I have my budgetone talking ulaw to my linux box then out to TNN (The Nufone Network) for IAX term...  sound quality is great EVEN DURING massive file xfers.

I can xfer by using # extensions # with no problem. the actual transfer and conference buttons dont work yet but i managed to get the MWI and the big "message' button to work. Flash works with no problems, and hold just mutes the call for now.

Call quality is great..... $75 well spent...

-Greg M.