[Asterisk-Users] client reinvitation problem

vk at akcecc.net vk at akcecc.net
Thu Jul 3 08:33:08 MST 2003

Thank you for your responce
I have also Pingtel SIP phone
I have encounter with the same problem on it. (Disconnect after some reinvite
messages)
But that I put in the Pingtel configuration (SIP_SESSION_REINVITE_TIMER) to
1200 and I have no disconnection after it at all.
So it seems that the problem with ATA devices, they are transmitting
reinvite messages.
So, my question is how could I turn off reinvite messages from ATA client?
because directive like: "canreinvite=no" are not doing anything.

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:23:17 -0500 (CDT), Martin Pycko wrote
> That means that asterisk is sending SIP messages but gets no
> response from the device.
>
> Martin
>

> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 vk at akcecc.net wrote:
>
> > Hello All!
> >
> > There is description of my problem with Asteriks below.
> > Asteriks CLI says:
> > "File chan_sip.c, Line 415 (retrans_pkt): Maximum retries exceeded on call"
> >
> > Sip debug on the server gives the next:
> >
> > Retransmitting #5 (no NAT):
> > SIP/2.0 200 OK
> > Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.26:5060
> > From: <sip:8523 at 192.168.0.24;user=phone>;tag=106403508
> > To: <sip:500 at 192.168.0.24;user=phone>;tag=as0771c6f9
> > Call-ID: 3296035458 at 192.168.0.26
> > CSeq: 1 INVITE
> >
> > 8523 is Cisco ATA-186
> >
> > The sip.conf content:
> >  - - - - -
> > [cisco8523]
> > type=friend
> > username=8523
> > secret=test
> > nat=no
> > host=dynamic
> > canreinvite=no
> > qualify=300
> > defaultip=192.168.0.26
> >  - - - - -
> >
> > Why I place a call to Asteriks. I hear some invitation but connection brokes
> > when retransmit exceed.
> >
> > Could anyone give some advice or solution.
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > --
> > Best regards
> > Vlad