[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Jul 3 03:14:44 MST 2003

Hi,

I have the same error only whan I start Asterisk with asterisk -vvvvvc
If I start it with safe_asterisk and then enter to the console with
asterisk -vvvvvvr this message does not appear.
Any type of calls I made from the SIP phone I get the same NOTICE type
message.
Anyway, it seems to work except that I must enter the DTMF codes several
times in order to be correctly interpreted.
The used SIP phone is a Cisco 7960

Dan