[Asterisk-Users] More switch => stuff

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Jul 2 08:36:01 MST 2003

I have a two remote PBXs.  I use the switch => statement on each PBX to
point to the other PBX.

Now I want extensions on PBX-1 to dial extensions and PSTN numbers that
are local to PBX-2.

However, I ALSO want people to be able to dial into a Zap channel on
PBX-1 and be able to dial extensions on PBX-2, but NOT the PSTN numbers
that are local to PBX-2.

What would be the best way to do this?  Do I have to set up separate
users in iax.conf, one for using with a switch statement in the context
calls to the Zap channel lands in and one user for calls from extensions
land in?

--
BTEL Consulting
850-484-4535 x2111 (Office)