[Asterisk-Users] Soft SIP phones (with RING !!)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jul 2 05:16:29 MST 2003

Hi all,

I have the M1500 Plantronics now and have done some tests with the Mitsumi
BT USB adapter.
The latest drivers from the Mitsumi site supports Headset Profile too, but I
still cannot use it with my dongle (cannot be activated).
Anyone else succeeded in using a BT dongle with Headset Profile supports?
The included BT receiver works very well, but it would be very nice to use
it directly with a BT dongle, (not using the sound card) with SJPhone or
X-Lite.

Thanks,
Dan