[Asterisk-Users] Conference calls

Serge Mankovski dorjegonpo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:54:56 MST 2003

I am trying to compile it  under Yellow Dog 3.0 on iMac
I get this error

zaprtc.c:1077: warning: implicit declaration of function `barrier'
zaprtc.c:1078: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_relax'
zaprtc.c: At top level:
zaprtc.c:109: storage size of `rtc_irq_timer' isn't known
zaprtc.c:719: storage size of `rtc_fops' isn't known
zaprtc.c:107: warning: `DECLARE_WAIT_QUEUE_HEAD' declared `static' but never
defined
make: *** [zaprtc.o] Error 1

Any idea why?

Thanks,