[Asterisk-Users] FGB not waiting for digits

Jim Gottlieb jimmy-ml at nccom.com
Tue Jul 1 16:45:10 MST 2003

On 2003-07-01 at 13:27, Jim Gottlieb (That's Me!) wrote:

>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
>  == Unknown extension 's' in context 'intrunk' requested

I also see logged:

File chan_zap.c, Line 3833 (ss_thread): Got a non-Feature Group B input on channel 1.  Assuming E&M Wink instead

Looking at that code, it seems to be dealing with the digits received
(since the only thing that distinguishes FG B is the digit string), but
I get that message immediately, before I even have the chance to send
any digits.