[Asterisk-Users] A solution for SIP and NAT

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Jul 1 15:32:15 MST 2003

Could you give some details about setting up a stun server?
I'm doing some tests, and were successful using snom + stund
from vovida . But I got a no-go with budgetones
(that needs stund on a standard port that's 3478).
When my snom contacts the stund server, I get a lot
of info about the connection type, the ip, blah blah
When the budgetone contacts it, I get only "Receive something len[20]"
3 times. Nothing more.

Matteo.

Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator