[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced queue app

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Tue Jul 1 14:48:04 MST 2003

I am unclear on the definition of backend. Do you mean each event would
be stored in Asterisk until its reporting is guaranteed to the csv and
MySQL systems? I am unfamiliar with the internals of CDR. Is there a
list of required 'backends' that CDR gets written to? If there is then I
can see where your idea could be expanded to create an internal
reporting system. Things like average call time and calls on hold would
seem to be easy but the other more complicated statuses and reports
might be better digested from an offline database. I don't know. Thanks
for the feedback. I'm leaving for home now and will be back in the
morning so if anyone posts to this thread I'll get back to you then.
Thanks again.

Jim Friedeck