[Asterisk-Users] Acom 200 B/D/E

Bradley Greep bradley.greep at eit.ca
Tue Jul 1 10:37:00 MST 2003

Hey Has anybody dealt with any of these products?
They Seem to be at a good price point. but I've never used one so I was
hopeing that sombody here Might have some insight. Their configurations are
as follows.

ACOM200B: 2 Port FXS
ACOM200D: 2 Port FXO
ACOM200E: 1 FXO and 1 FXS

This looks to me that this product would be a better solution then the
linejack would be. and according to this you can use both lines at the same
time? and it would make a good integration unit with *.
The price of the Acom 200E is $220 USD and the price of the Internet Line
Jack is 299.95 USD
The Acom unit support H.323, SIP, and G.723, G.729, and G.711 and it does
T.28 RTP for faxes

http://www.aislecom.com/aisleshopping/agora.cgi?cart_id=1161878.6905%2aE
H7Es8&next=3&exact_match=on&product=VOIP

Thanks
Brad.