[Asterisk-Users] Conference calls

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Jul 1 06:38:37 MST 2003

Hi,

if you dont have usb-uhci you can also use your realtime clock
to generate zaptel timing. Make sure you dont have rtc support
compiled into your kernel and grab zaprtc from:
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net