[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced queue app

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Tue Jul 1 07:11:26 MST 2003

To all who need more queue functionality,
	We are contracting Digium to enhance the queue app for our call center needs. Please read the following email conversation and give your ideas. Unless a glaring omission is found in my specification we will have them start tomorrow (Wednesday). I may not have thought of something important. It will be released to all Asterisk users by Digium. Thanks for your time.

Jim Friedeck, CIO
Carhill Enterprises

------------------------------

Hi Jim,

Martin has review the specification you have sent and it is in line with
what we originally quoted.  We can get started on the modification right
away.  Lead time for the project is 1-2 weeks.

Best Regards,

Greg Vance
Digium
256-428-6262