[Asterisk-Users] Collect Digits for CO Blind Transfer

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Thu Feb 27 18:06:12 MST 2003

You can also do that using Background application:
[transfer]
exten => s,1,Background,some-file	;it can be silence
exten => _XXXXXXXXXXX,1,Flash		;collecting the digits
exten => _XXXXXXXXXXX,2,SendDTMF,${EXTEN}
exten => _XXXXXXXXXXX,3,Hangup

[called_context]
exten => 1000,1,Goto,transfer|s|1	;magical number

regards
Martin