[Asterisk-Users] Intercom and Paging

Ben Clark telecom at nrgchi.net
Thu Feb 27 15:26:05 MST 2003

These are really nice phones for Asterisk.  I am interested in where
they can be found refurbished for $65.  Currently I use Asterisk behind
a Norstar MICS system so I can still have the nice line appearances,
message waiting, busy lamps, paging and voice call (intercom) calling,
but I would like to add more telephones and these nortel phones look
like a cheaper alternative to adding more norstar phones and trunk
cards.

Does anyone know if Asterisk can be connected directly to the T1
service card on Norstar MICS?