[Asterisk-Users] 3-Way call problems

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 15:30:49 MST 2003

For the first time last night, I tried placing a 3-way call, and had
problems...  First, here is my setup.

2 X100P - Both going to telco
1 T100P - Going to a CAC channel bank (all internal phones)

When I flash-hooked, and dial the second number, everything seemed
fine.  After I heard the call start to ring, I flash-hooked again to
connect the 3-way.  At that point there was just this terrible noise.
I could hear static that sounded like it was the other call still
ringing.  The caller that was connected could not hear me, and I could
not hear them, but they heard the noises.  I flash-hooked again, and
was able to continue on with the first caller just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike