[Asterisk-Users] inbound isdn call

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Feb 27 06:41:20 MST 2003

--On Thursday, February 27, 2003 1:54 pm +0100 Marian Danisek
<majo at sunteq.sk> wrote:

> this mean that i need 2 different patches ? I already found isdn_audio.c
> and isdn_audio.h patch... this is for i4l. You meat that i need another
> patch for asterisk ?

If you want asterisk to handle dtmf then you need Pauline Middelink's dsp
patch - isdn-dsp.txt - which was posted to the list in January.  This patch
allows asterisk's dsp routines - the same ones used for the zaptel
interfaces - to provide dtmf support for the ISDN line.  Without it, you
will have no dtmf support if you apply the isdn-audio.c patch.

  Iain