[Asterisk-Users] Interest in E1 channel banks?

Emmanuel Michon emmanuel_michon at realmagic.fr
Thu Feb 27 05:53:04 MST 2003

"Dooley, Brendan" <Brendan.Dooley at oa.com.au> writes:

> Our company manufactures an E1 channel bank that is approved for use in
> Australia (it should also be compatible with Euro standards). It is modular
> and available in 10, 20 or 30 analog port configurations. Signal monitoring
> and configuration is via Ethernet.

It seems a bit strange to me to manufacture devices in 2003 allowing
only connection of analog phones --- unless I did not understand your
channel bank spec.

Connecting plain digital ISDN phones (not channel bank specific) is a
requirement for me.

Sincerely yours,

> These units are manufactured in low quantities for specific telco
> requirements. However if there was enough interest, we would be able to
> manufacture and sell the units at pricing levels under US $2000.
>
> So how much interest is out there?
>
> Brendan
> Brendan Dooley
> General Manager
>
> Open Access Pty Ltd
> PO Box 301
> Crows Nest NSW 1585
>
> Phone           +612 9978 7009
> Fax             +612 9978 7099
> Email           Brendan.Dooley at oa.com.au
> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
> above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
> return email or telephone +612 9978 7009 and destroy the original message.

Emmanuel Michon
Chef de projet
REALmagic France SAS
Mobile: 0614372733 GPGkeyID: D2997E42