[Asterisk-Users] Interest in E1 channel banks?

Dooley, Brendan Brendan.Dooley at oa.com.au
Thu Feb 27 00:45:28 MST 2003

Our company manufactures an E1 channel bank that is approved for use in
Australia (it should also be compatible with Euro standards). It is modular
and available in 10, 20 or 30 analog port configurations. Signal monitoring
and configuration is via Ethernet.

These units are manufactured in low quantities for specific telco
requirements. However if there was enough interest, we would be able to
manufacture and sell the units at pricing levels under US $2000.

So how much interest is out there?

Brendan
Brendan Dooley
General Manager

Open Access Pty Ltd
PO Box 301
Crows Nest NSW 1585

Phone           +612 9978 7009
Fax             +612 9978 7099
Email           Brendan.Dooley at oa.com.au
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or telephone +612 9978 7009 and destroy the original message.