[Asterisk-Users] Voice-mail App

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Wed Feb 26 15:13:38 MST 2003

A few note about each file.

OS79XX.TXT: Should always have this old version of the code for the phone.
Ringlist.xml:  Lets you have custom ring tones (not a good to have Bart
saying eat my shorts as your ringer)
SIP-MAC-ADDRESS.cnf : Phone setup goes here. Set You telnet password if
you want to log into the phone and do sip debugging.
SIPDefault.cnf:  Default values, note this is were you tell your phone
what version of code to download.
dialplan.xml:  The dialplan for the phone....mostly to set timeouts
before dialing.