[Asterisk-Users] IAX registration release

Jean-Denis Girard jd-girard at esoft.pf
Wed Feb 26 11:28:22 MST 2003

Hi list,

I'd like to add to Gnophone the possibility for the user to register /
unregister from the Asterisk server (without closing Gnophone of
course). Right now, I have added a toggle button (Login / Logoff) to the
interface, and the call to iax_reg() is delayed until the user hits
Login. When he hits Logoff, I simply cancel the registration refresh. It
basically works, but I get a delay between clicking Logoff and actual
unregister. Id'like to have instant unregistering: I found the
IAX_COMMAND_REGREL in IAX but it does not seem to be implemented ?

Any hint on a proper solution would be appreciated.

--
Jean-Denis Girard

Essential Software - Ingénierie Informatique
Solutions Linux & Open Source en Polynésie française