[Asterisk-Users] A new pbx for an office in the UK

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed Feb 26 14:26:43 MST 2003

One thing I would like to see is an app or several that do the following :

display a list of users either global or department etc.
and their status  - either on line X, ext Y, available, or DND

display a list of outside lines and their status (in use to whom, on hold,
or available), and if on hold the amount of time they have been that way,
and allow pickup

This would duplicate most of what we use on the meridian phones.