[Asterisk-Users] A new pbx for an office in the UK

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed Feb 26 12:30:50 MST 2003

At 10:45 AM 2/26/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>On 2003-02-26 at 16:37, you wrote:
>
> > is it possible to mix analog and
> > digital (ISDN) handsets on this TSU600 channel bank?
>
>No.  A channel bank's output is all analog.

not true, it depends what sort of cards the channel bank has in it.
ISDN cards are available for many channel banks out there.
I am not familiar with that particular one, but it depends not only on the
channel bank, but what cards are populated in it. Some of the lower end
channel banks do not support cards and come in a fixed configuration.