[Asterisk-Users] Dial

Tom De Wispelaere musashi at besite.be
Wed Feb 26 03:52:42 MST 2003

Thnx for the info James. It seems that the channel answering the call is
indeed logged. Maybe its trivial but it's not very clear to me how i can
get the phonenb that actually picked up from that info however :/.

I have for example ;

237
2003-02-26 11:23:17
xxxxxxxx(phonenb1)
xxxxxxxx(phonenb2)
xxxxxxxx(phonenb3)
local
Zap/1-1
Zap/23-1 answering channel from g2 (which phonenb from the app data picked up actually ?)
Dial
Zap/g2/phonenb11&Zap/g2/phonenb12&Zap/g2/phonenb13|8
55
54
4
3

It would be great if there was an option to not only log the incoming
calls in the cdr, but also to log each outgoing call (with billsecs) in
the cdr with a record of their own.

You'd have overlap of course but that way,
it would be trivial to know how
many seconds of outgoing calls
there are for billing purposes etc...

Maybe Mark or someone with a better understanding of
the *code (and better C skills) than me can add this to to the next
release ? :)

Regards ,

Tom