[Asterisk-Users] Inbound DTMF with Iconnect and Asterisk

DA dendjm77 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 18:34:18 MST 2003

Hi Gang,

I setup a Asterisk server that uses Iconnect for
inbound and outbound calls.  For some reason, when a
call comes in from the PSTN via iconnect to my
Asterisk server, the server is unable to recognize any
DTMF tones that are sent from the caller.  If I dial
the voicemail application from one of my local
extensions (on Cisco 7960's using SIP), DTMF works
just fine.  But PSTN to Iconnect to Asterisk, DTMF
does not work.  I'm running the latest update of
Asterisk from CVS.  Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch,

-Dennis