[Asterisk-Users] Dial

Tom De Wispelaere musashi at besite.be
Tue Feb 25 03:34:45 MST 2003

Hello Martin,

Im affraid not,

there's something logged along the lines of :

ID, calldate, clid, src, dst, dcontext, channel, lastapp, lastdata,
duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags, accountcode

with lastdata Zap/g2/'phonenb1'&Zap/g2/'phonenb2'&Zap/g2/'phonenb3'

I dont see anything i can use to determine which one of these phonenb's
actually picked up the phone however :/.

Regards,

Tom