[Asterisk-Users] Hangup problems...

Jim Howarth jhowarth at multiboard.com
Mon Feb 24 11:39:18 MST 2003

Howdy,

We've been trying to get Asterisk to work properly for us and we aren't
having much luck when it comes to simply speaking on the phone.  We are
experiencing hangups don't occur at any specific time. The equipment we use
are two X101P's and one T100P.  We originally tried with with the USB S100U
as well (so channel bank isn't an issue).  Sometimes the caller will be
completely hung up on and sometimes they will be spit into voicemail.  My
headset (if it matters) is a Plantronics S10 and the phone is a Bell Venture
3 line phone.

Has anyone experienced this?  If so, how did you fix it.  This is connected
to our tech support lines and as you can imagine, customers have a problem
with being hung up on - on a regular basis. :D

Thanks!

Jim