[Asterisk-Users] Echo

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 24 08:35:04 MST 2003

hi Mark,

i agree on the advantage of using the existing stuff from
zaptel, but disagree on making a zaptel BRI module.
It would be much better to have a capi compatible driver,
because the capi design has many advantages (e.g. concurrent
sharing of devices, etc..) and it would enable other capi
applications to use the driver.
but i understand that capi is rather unknown in the ulaw
world.

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705390
fax:    +49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:  kpj at junghanns.net