R: [Asterisk-Users] Echo

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 24 06:05:47 MST 2003

i think that would be a waste of time ...

if avm GPLed their drivers people could use the cheap
passive cards to connect to P2P lines and multiBRI.
that would make their active BRI cards almost obsolete!
and i think that they make their money with the active
cards and not with the cheap passives...
i also think that there maybe patents on the softfax
implementation, or any other reason which prevents GPL.

regards
kapejod