[Asterisk-Users] Echo

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 24 04:39:23 MST 2003

Morning,

so, now we got it again. We have a reached a point where a GPLed
capi driver is needed. Without it will be impossible, because the
smallest packets we can get from capi is 128 bytes (=16ms).
But i am not sure if we can make you C2/C4 guys happy since the
design is not open (like the hfc-pci is).
I've been thinking about this for a long time, and we had discussions
about it in #asterisk very often. Raise your hand if you need it ;-)

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705390
fax:    +49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:  kpj at junghanns.net