[Asterisk-Users] Voice-mail App

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Sun Feb 23 21:03:20 MST 2003

I have an odd problem with the voice mail
application, In the voicemailmain I have a
stutter when using SIP (any codex.) What is
strange about it is that the stutter is always
the same, it is bad enough that the prompt
to enter password is reliably missing.

I have made the sounds and the config files
ram drives so I have eliminated these being a
disk access problem. I don't really have the
ram to make the vm directory a ram drive<smile>
I have 60 mail boxes and have a zaptel device
for timing.

I'm curious if others have seen this
problem that have a similar number or more
voice-mail boxes.