[Asterisk-Users] Accept DTMF during voicemail play?

denon denon at denon.cx
Sun Feb 23 13:24:30 MST 2003

*snip from email*

For example:

exten => 442,1,Dial,Zap/4r4|30|t        "Riing .. riiing .. "
exten => 442,2,Background,reachedvoicemail "You have reached the voicemail
of .. "
exten => 442,3,Background,scott         "Scott"
exten => 442,4,Background,withmarketing "With the marketing group"
exten => 442,5,Background,vm-intro              "Please leave a message
after the tone, when done..."
exten => 442,6,Voicemail,s7032          "beep." (s for silent)

denon