[Asterisk-Users] Question about some Cisco-specific code in "rtp.c"

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sat Feb 22 23:39:59 MST 2003

  The file "rtp.c" currently contains the following hack for special-case
handling of some Cisco-specific protocol:

                } else if (payloadtype == 121) {
                         /* CISCO proprietary DTMF bridge */
                         f = process_type121(rtp, rtp->rawdata +
AST_FRIENDLY_OFFSET + hdrlen, res - hdrlen);

As I noted in my earlier message, I'm planning to update the code to
improve the handling of dynamic RTP payload type numbers (like 121) - in
particular, to fix bogus hard-wired cases like this.

In this case, though, I'll need to know what the "a=rtpmap: ..." SDP line
looks like in this case (so I know what string Cisco uses to identify this
protocol).

So, could someone please send me an example of an actual
	a=rtpmap:121 ...
line that illustrates this case?

	Ross.