[Asterisk-Users] ATA-186 Firmware

Nathan renegade at techhaven.net
Sat Feb 22 17:25:40 MST 2003

Call the Cisco TAC to purchase the firmware.. They might give it to
you for free, especially since they had that vulnerability in their
firmware, see:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ata186-password-disclosure.shtml#fixes

(that gives the number to the TAC.. I assume its a free upgrade)

Thanks,
Nathan