[Asterisk-Users] Hangup non-current channel from dialplan?

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Fri Feb 21 13:47:00 MST 2003

Not exactly. It's only a benefit if you're using X100P
card as an outgoing line. Eg: when you have SIP phones
that need to dial out -> once you get a call from SIP
to a certain extension then you can soft hangup X100P
if it's not hungup already to be able to use it and dial
out.

But it does mean that if your X100P card is normally not
hanguped than it won't help you much. Unless we would do
silence detection and after detecting the silence for
let's say 1 minute we would hang up the card.

regards
Martin