[Asterisk-Users] asterisk.conf

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri Feb 21 13:17:12 MST 2003

Hi Martin,

yes it's not even in the CVS. Probably because Mark missed
it when he applied my patch. I told him several times on IRC
but then gave up, because it's build by "make samples".
Take a look at the makefile, ... btw..it's not totally useless.

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET Internet-Services & Software-Development GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705392
fax:    +49 30 79705391
mobile: +49 160 7503372
email:  kpj at junghanns.net