[Asterisk-Users] sip <-> h323 problems?

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Thu Feb 20 11:39:40 MST 2003

You need to make sure your 'other' H.323 endpoint device is configured
to send DTMF messages.  Chan_h323 will deal with either in-band or
out-of-band but not both at the same time.

typing h.323 debug in the CLI will give you the basic debug and typing
h.323 trace <level num> will give you the gory H.323 stack trace details.

If you are sure your phone is sending H.245 or in-band tones, find me on
irc.freenode.net #Asterisk as  JerJer and we can work thru this.

Jeremy McNamara