[Asterisk-Users] Fw: Allison Smith, the voice of Asterisk

Clay Graner Clay at ctitec.com
Thu Feb 20 08:21:53 MST 2003

"Hi, I'm Allison Smith, the voice of Asterisk. To listen to a demo of
some
Asterisk sound files, just click on the following link:"

ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/incoming/ASTERISK_demo3.mp3

"To listen to samples of other IVR projects I've narrated, just click on
the
link below:"

ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/incoming/IVRmaster_.mp3

"If you'd like to listen to other voice-over demos of mine, click on the
link below:"

www.theivrvoice.com

"If you need to contact me discuss me voicing your IVR project, feel
free to
send me an e-mail at allison at theivrvoice.com.  I look forward to hearing
from you!"

Was that what you had mind? Let me know...

Allison Smith
allison at theivrvoice.com
www.theivrvoice.com
"If I Can't Play The Part  I'll Eat A Bug!"