[Asterisk-Users] dsc stuff

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Thu Feb 20 08:03:15 MST 2003

Don't toss it out yet. I may be onto something with some unrelated stuff I
found on the net. It might have application in cracking the dsc keybus.
(honeywell/streetsmart has already done it with their wireless stuff), so I
am up for the challenge.

I envision a device that would look to the system like a keypad (or two if
there are 2 partitions), and be capable of announcing events such as any
zone opening or closing to a pc or picowebserver, and taking input and
converting that to simulated keypresses on the keypad to arm, disarm,
change programming etc.