[Asterisk-Users] IConnectHere and DTMF

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Wed Feb 19 23:02:00 MST 2003

>>>>> "John" == John Todd <jtodd at loligo.com> writes:

John> Whenever I send DTMF from PSTN -> 3640 -> * -> ATA,
John> I can see this message on the console:

John> NOTICE[27662]: File rtp.c, Line 300 (ast_rtp_read):
John> Unknown RTP codec 19 received

Intersting.  According to iana¹ codec 19 is reserved....

Ah.  draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt says this about 19:

diapn12> Payload type 19 was marked reserved because it had been
diapn12> temporarily allocated in some draft revisions of this
diapn12> document.

but I can find no references to what said earlier revision allocated
it to.

-JimC

¹ http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtp-parameters