[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold pulsing sound

Stefano Finetti Lynx Automotive srl ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Wed Feb 19 10:14:07 MST 2003

From: "Jens-E. Hansen" <Jens-E.Hansen at gis.de>

> A make, make install in zaptel made the ztdummy.o .

Ok, now in /usr/src/zaptel i have the ztdummy.o

Since i'm not a real expert, i simply done a locate for one of the *.o
modules in the same dir, I've tried wcfxs.o and obtained:

/lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/

So, I've done a cp for the ztdummy.o file, edited the /etc/modules.conf
including a
post-install ztdummy /sbin/ztcfg

(according with what i've found for other zaptel modules in modules.conf)

How wrong i've done?

(Don't hesitate to shoot at me between my eyes, I've probably gain this shot
;-) )

--
Stefano Finetti
----