[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hangsup and crash!

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Feb 19 01:50:25 MST 2003

Hi.

I'm having a weird issue with *, latest cvs CVS-02/18/03-19:50:47.
When I'm on a call (tested with sip,zap,capi), if the caller
press # or * , asterisk hangs up.

In my dialplan I have a # extension that repeat the ivr messages.
Also have a invalid extension that plays "invalid" and repeat the
messages.

What happens? if I dial an invalid number (eg 8) I correctly get
the invalid message, but if I dial * or # it hangs up!
That's not correct. Also I was sure my IVR was ok.

This is mainly for kapejod : if I dial via chan_capi from outside,
then connect to a local zap extension, if the called local extnsion
press # or * , asterisk crashes.

Any idea?

Matteo Brancaleoni
mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Emmegi System Administrator

EspiA - EMMEGI Srl - e*solution provider
Uffici: Via Pascoli, 37
20129 Milano - Italy
Sede Legale: Corso Sempione 67
20149 Milano - Italy