[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere incoming and callerid

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Wed Feb 19 00:22:44 MST 2003

I have asterisk handing my incoming calls via deltathree's iconnecthere
service.

It is receiving a callerid signal from iconnecthere, and properly
passing it through, but its setting the CallerIDName to asterisk.

iconnecthere does not pass a CallerIDName.

I'd like to set the CallerIDName equal to the CallerID value, but I
can't quite figure out how to reference the CallerID value in the
extension contexts.  I'm sure it is something easy, I just haven't been
able to find it, in the list archives either.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz