[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk] Major new * Dialplan Features

Nathan renegade at techhaven.net
Tue Feb 18 16:32:12 MST 2003

I support Pauline's view as well. Why not just use comments to show what
is a macro and what isn't at a quick glance, and have to specify
what contexts are for macros in the 'normal' way, instead of specially
naming the context?

i.e. people could have a comment before (or in) the context with something
like:

; * Hi! I am a Macro! *

I'd say thats pretty visible :)

Nathan