[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold pulsing sound

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Feb 18 16:02:13 MST 2003

Hi,

music on hold needs a zaptel device for the timing.
if you dont have any zaptel hardware you can use ztdummy
(which pulls the timing from the usb controller.

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET Internet-Services & Software-Development GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705392
fax:    +49 30 79705391
mobile: +49 160 7503372
email:  kpj at junghanns.net